At the intersection of teaching and practicing architecture, I come across ‘fragments’ of ideas, which gets evoporated in the everyday grind. Writing about it, might delay this dilution. So I am imagining this place to ‘contain’ them temporarily, in whatever vague form they are. In the process of sharing, these fragmented ‘thoughts’ could attain a bit more clarity.
R Kiran Kumar
Blog category is for recording ideas happening on the periphery of teaching, practicing and reading
Teaching category is a small sample of the students work from my academic endeavor
Drawings category has some of the on going explorations.
Practice category has a portfolio of selected projects from my practice
contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2015 – Present : Associate Professor, Wadiyar Centre for Architecture, Mysuru
- 2012 – 2014 : Associate Architect, Hundrehands, Bangalore
- 2011 : Teaching and Research Assistant , CEPT, Ahmedabad
- 2008 – 2010 : M.Arch (Theory and Design), CEPT, Ahmedabad
- 2003 – 2008 : B. Arch, USD, Mysore